Express your interest
Proudly supported by
- Dr Iain Butterworth, Manager Population Health and Planning, East Division, Department of Health & Human Services, State Government of Victoria (Conference Chair)
- Dr Bhishna Bajracharya, Associate Professor, Urban Planning, Bond University
- Dean Griggs, Manager Social Investment, Municipal Recovery Manager, City Communities, Melbourne
- Suzette Jackson, Director, Innate Ecology
- Associate Professor Caroline Miller, Massey University, New Zealand
- Kerryn Wilmot, Architect, Research Principal, Institute for Sustainable Futures, University of Technology, Sydney
- Population Pressure: How Many Kids Should You Have?
- Materials that make heat worse for our kids demand a rethink by designers
- Speaking with: Cameron McAuliffe on NIMBYs, urban planning and making community consultation work
- World’s best city to live in is Vienna, says 2018 Mercer Quality of Living Index.