Association for Sustainability in Business are awarding limited scholarships to attend the 10th Making cities Liveable Conference. The following individuals are eligible to apply for a Conference Scholarship:
- Full time students (student ID card must be provided)
- Retirees/ unwaged
- International Delegates
(Scholarships are not available for presenters at the conference)
Applications for scholarships must be submitted by COB Monday 5th June HERE.
Please note: This is not a registration form to attend the conference. If your scholarship application is unsuccessful you will still be eligible to register at the Early Bird rate.
The Association for Sustainability in Business Inc. are able to offer a limited amount of scholarships for the following:
- Subsidised 50% Full Registration Member** – worth $527.50
- Subsidised 50% Full Registration Non Member – worth $577.50
- Subsidised 50% Day Registration – worth $327.50
The Association or Conference Committee is not in a position to assist with any other expenses such as transport, flights or meals. Please note the balance of the 50% scholarship will need to be paid by Monday 19th June 2017.
** If you are a member of any of the following associations, you are eligible to member’s rates to attend the conference:
- Association for Sustainability in Business Inc.
- Green Building Council of Australia
- Australian Institute of Architects
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Carbon Reduction Institute
- Property Council of Australia and Local Government Managers Australia
- Building Designers Association of Victoria
- Building Designers Association of Australia